To capitalize on the benefits of diversity while minimizing the potential costs, leaders are being advised to oversee change processes toward creating «multicultural» organizations. This is a vision for all, especially groups in our community who may be under-represented in the workforce and seek more equitable opportunity. This includes, but is not limited to:
To assist our customers to describes a model for understanding the required features of a multicultural organization and reviews tools that pioneering companies have found useful in changing organizations toward the multicultural model.
The Diversity & Inclusive HR, Inc Framework dedicate to provide solutions for HR in America and gives to our customers of how thoroughly they have embedded Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in their workforce, recruitment , and programs, and what changes are needed to ensure DEI success.
The Framework is organized into four categories:
Our company provide the perfect matching to the employers in attracting, growing, and retaining a diverse workforce. Our Business Services team provides support services to ensure the long-term prosperity of both workers. We provide to employers a pipeline to talented candidates, access to recruitment resources, and assistance in promoting jobs to thousands of job seekers on increasing diversity, inclusion, and equitable talent.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Our full talent pool of pre-screened, job-ready candidates, with the right skills and experience, expertly matched to your vacancies
- Training courses for your candidates (such as computer skills, work-related tickets and licenses, certificate courses)
- Funding for tools, equipment, work clothes and uniforms through our partnership,
- Assistance with specialist for candidates who need it.
- Post-placement support for you and your new employee to foster lasting employment
- A recruitment service immediately for any position, permanent or temporary
Our consultants provide a professional, high-quality service focused on understanding the type of people you want to hire and connecting you with pre-screened candidates with the right attitude, skills, and abilities for your position including professional, veterans, skilled workers, foreign labor, and students.
The Diversity & Inclusive HR, Inc can provide resources in the following fields:
- Banking and financial system
- Office Administration
- Industrial Labour
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Manufacturing Assembly
- Information Technology
- Trades & Technical
- Accounting & Finance
- Food & Beverage
- Construction and more.
OUR MONTHLY COMMUNITY EXPO WITH THE UNITED STATES MINORITY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Hold a Career Fair or Custom Recruitment for our clients.
UNDERSTANDING DIVERSITY AND INCLUSIVE:
Why the Multicultural Diversity & Inclusive in the Workplace? We are all defined by characteristics that go beyond the basic HR capture forms. We could write an everlasting list with all the types of cultural diversity with this theory in mind. In HR terms, there are a few primary types of diversity characteristics to bear in mind:
- Gender – women make up a bigger percentage of the workforce than ever before. But there is still a gap in terms of fair pay and the percentage of women in leadership roles.
- Race and ethnicity – as ethnic and racial identities evolve, standardized forms with ethnic groups fail to hit the mark. By opening the conversation with employees and candidates on race and ethnicity, this goes a step towards improving cultural diversity.
- LGBT – the LGBT community includes a complex range of people in terms of backgrounds, experiences, and challenges. To work towards eliminating discrimination, careful attention needs to be paid towards a strategy as an LGBT employer.
- Age – both younger and older workers can be discriminated against in terms of preconceptions. Through steps like opening apprenticeships to all ages and providing cross-generation mentoring programmers, these prejudices can be addressed.
- Workers with disabilities – disabilities can cover many differences, from the ability to form social relationships to physical disabilities. Part of this can be helped with a neurodiversity programmed, as well as fighting against negative perceptions.
- Mental health – focusing on mental health along with workplace wellness support can combat a variety of issues, from absenteeism to behavioral problems.
- Neurodiversity – recognizing and providing a supportive environment for those with neurological differences that include dyslexia, autism and Tourette’s helps organizations to celebrate differences and the benefits they can offer in well-matched job types.
- Thought style – different personalities and thought styles can enhance creativity if the individual and the role are well matched. In contrast, it can cause stress if ill-matched.
We’re continuing to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, increasing representation across teams, and holding ourselves accountable at every level in the private and public sector. Because belonging takes all of us.
- Workforce of cultural transformation in the HR Industry
- Labor for Data insights and the case for change in the government
- Challenges and opportunities to the Fortune 1000 companies
- Steps to cultural transformation in the small business sectors
- Talent enablers to embed cultural change
- Values that shape our culture
- Ways to trigger cultural change in our community events as sponsor
- Ways to measure progress in the new generation of professionals and skilled workers